Message Celia Bonilla, EVS Pamplona, Spain
hola todos!
I arrived yesterday, I am fighting with the English keyboard!
Well, so far not much, I met members of the association, we are four in all with the director. They are very nice to me.
For the residence where I live is another thing, I will not deny that I had a big cockroach yesterday when entering my room 9m2, I'll have to share ... but hey, I still had a good meeting yesterday evening with an unexpected French-m has done things a little perspective. Actually to be more precise, this is a residence for students in sport, but half the people seem to have more than 17 years!
There are specific times for meals, schedules also go in the evening ...
So as you can imagine, all this freedom enchants me! but I do not give some days to adapt! Hasta luego
!
0 comments:
Post a Comment