My project is spread over 1 year.
It consists of:
- search for NGOs in the world who may be members of the network WostAYN.
- update a list already exists in ensuring that all registered NGOs are still working.
- contact these different NGOs in order to adhere to network WostAYN.
- set a book in which are grouped all these NGOs.
- create a website for the system WostAYN.
I'm also working for spots in the institution where I work (FYCA-Federation of Youth Clubs of Armenia), as work on photoshop. I must also take language courses Armenian (Eastern Armenian).
The rest of the time, on paper, it's free time. I say on paper because, in reality, I have very little time to myself ... But beware, if so, is that I want to. I work outside my EVS project, in many areas.
For example, I attend every day a teacher of mathematics in a French school, I also have more personal projects such as the participation of the French forums, or the creation of this website.
Free time, but rather on Saturday and Sunday, even if that day, I go to church.
When I can, I go to the opera, to concerts, hanging out with friends, etc. ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment