Saturday, March 8, 2008

Compaq V3521tu Driver Xp

Response list GATHER MOISSY CRAMAYEL

Hello,

I carefully read your application, and I apologize in advance for so long to respond.
2 reasons for this:
  • We do not want to politicize our actions by posting your blog of our record (we prefer a good campaign),
  • The campaign has mobilized all recent weeks.
Anyway, if we pass, I support the urbanization of the municipality, and the representation of the common SAN.

I Can you say that as a biker, I would take into account the problems of all 2 wheels in the development of the municipality and the SAN.

I think there is much to be done to promote cycling on the town and the SAN, especially in terms of recreation. The residents are demanding to enjoy the greenery of the Seine et Marne.

I will contact the cycling associations, with disabilities, and early childhood, in future development projects of the municipality and the SAN.

I remain at your disposal,

Sincerely,

Sebastian DELEYROLLE
No. 02 of the list RMC-Gathering Moissy Cramayel

0 comments:

Post a Comment