Thursday, March 6, 2008

Linsey Dawn Mckenzie At The Age Of 16

-response list REAU FUTURE

I'm personally a user of the bicycle, I lived three years in s'Hertogenbosch in Holland where culture is very strong bike I was on my way to work by bike.

I support the promotion of this means of transport in combination with walking.

Reau has never participated in any action in the field.

I therefore undertake to consult me with your association for the three points of action that you specify.

Our representative for the list to be announced will Réau Rozentals Natasha who was a member of the Association Bordelaise: "Cycling in Cities".

I take care to copy this email members of our team for this undertaking to be transparent.

Yours
Loïc GAUTHIER


Madam,

I welcome the creation of your association.

I enjoy getting to know you, whatever the outcome of the vote.

Our list to a strong commitment to issues of transport consistent with the development sustainable. The bike is indeed conceived as a way to move and not just a recreational as is too often the case today. The design of cycle paths are therefore as you suggest, from the beginning to design master plans and related actors and other common course. Everything is done on our town and our projects are numerous.

Sincerely.

Natasha Rozentals

0 comments:

Post a Comment