Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Kates Playground Crotchless Panties Full Set

Marseille marzo-09 junio





Marseille-France, the city that taught me to eat every day like some cheese dessert, haha. where i was working for 3 months











Speaking of cheese, I can not name and show the bread they ate daily.







This is the subway that took all day to go home, it is noteworthy that one day I got fined for not having crushed the
ticket and no payment had yet.


cabinet photo of my roommate, the artist Nicoletta.











I
with artist Nicoletta enjoying a wonderful sunny day at the beach grass.











Rossella
With another friend, another Italian girl who is very gentle and pleasant, this photo going to climb to around marseille (very beautiful)








Using hitchhiking with my friend Luis from Marseille to Montpellier, is very common that people in France Cogan you are very kind.








with my friend luisa calanque going to another wonderful place that has marseille.































0 comments:

Post a Comment