Thursday, June 18, 2009

Where I Can See Ben 10 Alien Force

Message Dawn Marie and EVS in Ankara (Turkey)

Bonjour Stéphanie
Nos trois jours à Istanbul étaient paradisiaques. Nous avons was received royally by my friend who introduced us to St. Sophia, Blue Mosque, Topkapi Palace, cruise on the Bosphorus, Taksim ... and culinary ^ ^
The arrival in Ankara was ... surprising. We are 8 in a 3 bedroom apartment for former volunteers only leave in a few weeks. The organization is currently not very clear but the projects we will work into place gradually.
I am in charge of working with 5 on a draft of Turkish youth meeting (Action 1.1 Youth Exchanges) around the salsa to be held in October. I'm super happy because I love dance in general and I practice salsa for 2 years. In addition I have the opportunity to take courses here.
This weekend we visit Cappadocia and Gurcan has already planned a week off at the seaside, west side. No pressure anyway!
More news next time we go for a 'welcoming dinner.
soon

0 comments:

Post a Comment