a Portrait:
I am 25 years old Fredy voluntary in Germany since April 2009 by my host organization is In Via. Here are two photos showing my two main traits characters, funny and dynamic!
2 Location of the living and working (under construction):
So I live in Cologne in the northern suburb called Mulheim (Item A) and I work in downtown (Item B) as you see it walk far enough it should be an hour and a half (word roommate ) but I take the subway and I need a good half hour with a change of gear, which seems rather Having short distance!
3 My setup:
A) My home, my room very spartan but warm in my monastery and my six roommates who are from the same peeling from Peru, Turkey, Poland, Italy and France, each one to his nickname as a reminder of animals in our respective countries and we are not boast the WONDER PETS!
B) My favorite cuisine and we and our friends eat 6days 7-always wanted to know the PIES!
4.camels favorite places in the city in Summer and Winter
To relax and meet friends there is nothing like the parks along the Rhine or the nearest city where even in winter around a beer is fun to tell stories and jokes of all kinds.
Again no matter the season with my roommates and my friends like to spend time chansonette that has pushed the false notes and laughs were heard at our parties furious!
5) Here is the translation, which I of course made by a German address to only induce people in error Ich wurde als
Geisel genommen und ich möchte gefangen zur mir nach Hause. Kann ich mir
nocheinmal nehmen, es ist wirklich sehr gut (oder: köstlich)
Im Übrigen, wie kann ich meine Wäsche waschen? Was läuft heute Abend
im Kino? Wie heißt dieser
Junger Mädchen oderdieses
6) I must confess that I do not remember from start to finish but it was nothing especially interesting, a city tour, my monastery, my work and a kebab at the end of the day between French! I've had in a month more anecdotes like a death in the station and the deceased's family to care or
7) A) My structure: I work in Cologne to Bahnhofmissionmon which work on which the main action is help from of homeless and disabled passengers.
B my guardian
Tröndle Timon is my tutor, vegetarian 28 years is an exemplary kindness and patience, that ardent defender of our planet, known as severe air to be someone sensitive and listen to our problems and suggestions.
8) My weekend are always very different, I must admit I really like going out at night, go out cycling or cultural outing (museum or zoo here) with friends.
0 comments:
Post a Comment