Greece is a country that deserves to be seen and visited.
I was pleased to discover this beautiful country.
I went to Corinth, a small town near Athens. I myself am
immediately at sentie.J've discovered some wonderful places and places where I even had my habits. I discovered
Then Greek food, specifically Pittas (I enjoyed).
After a few days in this country, I could control myself in Greek of course!
"Ena Kotopoulo parakalo pitta. =)
The scenery was beautiful!
I look forward to seeing the sea every day, because being in front of Youth Center I privileged to contemplate. In central
Alexis (the European Voluntary French who came with me) and I have to conduct various activities.
The first week we framed and hung drawings made by children attending the center, then we made costumes for us and for other volunteers with materials recycling finally the last week we spent preparing for the carnival which took place February 13, 2010 .
We had a booth in a street in downtown Corinth, where we proposed to passers activities (face painting, mask creation).
0 comments:
Post a Comment