Friday, March 5, 2010

Z-transformation Table Formula?

Message Nicolas Martin EVS in Germany Loebau sachs

LIFE IN EVS Germany

NAME: Nicolas Martin

PLACE AND DURATION EVS: Germany (Loebau sachs) 11 months
The place where I live alone, my room and my kitchen


My little town of 17,000 living with her church where I live and work

A typical German breakfast very balanced: sandwiches with salami, cucumber always, sausage and plenty of fruits and vegetables
I do not know many specialties, so I'll offer 2 courses:
Kartoffelnsalat = potato salad de terres en dès coupées
yeast dumplings: the Bouillie cerises avec des petits pains à la vapeur ronds blancs chauffer.

Un peu de traduction alors:
Au fait, comment fais pour laver per mon linge? How do I wash my clothes for? Est ce que je peux
resservir me, c'est vraiment très bon! I can have it one more time please. This is şerh delicious! Qu'est ce qu'il ya
ce soir au cinéma? what it is to the movies tonight?
Comment s'appelle ce garçon ou fille? What is the name of this boy or this girl
Ma première journée
: j'avais beaucoup de stress au moment du départ et de monter dans the plane of fear of what I find there but also the joy of leaving and a new experience. Arriving at the airport, I saw a sign marked with my name like in the movies. My tutor started talking to me so I was a French direct reassurance. Then we went into my new house car that is 1 hour from Dresden. After we went to my workplace, and from then on I started to have to speak German. Stress and fatigue was also present. I met the person with whom I had contacts in France. Where I come I seem another world, with new houses, a new way of life .... After all this I went home and my new life began with great anticipation.


My workplace:
My kindergarten where I am from Monday to Friday from 7:30 15HOO has to work. The room where children eat, play ... I have to take care of children.

My mission: A day at kindergarten. Home
children from 7:30 am-8:30 8:00
8HOO children eat so I monitor them
8:30 to 9:00 we sing together
9:30 9hOO-children activities are organized by my colleague or me. Manual activity.
9:30 to 10:30 we will be paraded through the city.
10:30 to 11:10 the children will eat and brush your teeth.
Break 11:10 to 12:20 while the children sleep
12:20 p.m. to 1:40 p.m. I watch the children take a nap
1:40 p.m. to 2:20 p.m. Children taste
2:20 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. I play with the children until the parents pick them up. In May I

mission is to organize a festival on the theme of sport with all children's center. This is my day devoted to my personal project.

Germany is very different from France in his attitude but also in its ways. The Germans are very open to many things and the less people believe their appearances than we are. They go out much this week as they finish their work much earlier and end the weekend they are more family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment