Message Vincent Lauriou SVEA Leiria in Portugal
France, Ola!
A lil message to give you some news from there, the bottom left! So here it is fall as you see (not surprisingly!?) And yes already finished the pinhacoladas and ace-creams on the beach!
As for me, that's it, I became a true Portuguese, I only eat cod, I sing fado in the shower and I finish all my phases with "FODESA! "(The equivalent of a whore!)!
All other volunteers from my "promotion" are already gone, (but others have arrived! Yeah!) I wait my time (next) quietly!
Peas, mas é que é um Pouco Verdade pena acabar of nesta Avantura! Ooh I'm sorry! Portuguese resumes disappointed!
So now, if I just got back from Berlin for an exchange-youth (see the link below!) Where we set up a play that has played there! Surprisingly, no!?
Well, I say to you very very soon, I returned early last December after a little tour Andalousia (normally)! I made huge Bizoux to all!
And with that a few new photos BERLIN:
http://www.volunteersleiria.ovh.org/berlin.htm
And Portugal: http://www.volunteersleiria.ovh.org/index.htm
Tchoouuu
0 comments:
Post a Comment