Hello, Young
committed to the National Council of Youth since 2004, I was elected national secretary in December 2006. At that time, I chose Jacques Dermagne reporter to be one of the groups preparing the 2nd conference on Youth of the Economic, Social and Environmental of the French Republic. (I want to thank him for the confidence he has shown in me). These
2nd Assizes, bringing hope, solidarity and social cohesion have been the opportunity to present the proposals we have worked for nearly two years, including those on housing for young people during the roundtable in which I participated. The content of the discussions we had with people in the room we were comforted in the spirit that we had during our busy work.
Moreover, the common response that we've done with young people in Val d'Oise on the esplanade of the Trocadero has embodied our desire for universality and sharing. That evening, my three colleagues and I could feel how much this gesture, as simple as it was symbolic. We have shown that anything was possible in this world and that beyond our social status, political or cultural, we can make things happen. This one time (too short for my taste) can make us reflect on how our future ...
Thanks to the President of the EESC thank you to everyone who helped. A soon to bring together the proposals of the Acts of Audience!
Anthony DOUET
Former National Secretary of the NYC
Rapporteur of Group C on housing
committed to the National Council of Youth since 2004, I was elected national secretary in December 2006. At that time, I chose Jacques Dermagne reporter to be one of the groups preparing the 2nd conference on Youth of the Economic, Social and Environmental of the French Republic. (I want to thank him for the confidence he has shown in me). These
2nd Assizes, bringing hope, solidarity and social cohesion have been the opportunity to present the proposals we have worked for nearly two years, including those on housing for young people during the roundtable in which I participated. The content of the discussions we had with people in the room we were comforted in the spirit that we had during our busy work.
Moreover, the common response that we've done with young people in Val d'Oise on the esplanade of the Trocadero has embodied our desire for universality and sharing. That evening, my three colleagues and I could feel how much this gesture, as simple as it was symbolic. We have shown that anything was possible in this world and that beyond our social status, political or cultural, we can make things happen. This one time (too short for my taste) can make us reflect on how our future ...
Thanks to the President of the EESC thank you to everyone who helped. A soon to bring together the proposals of the Acts of Audience!
Anthony DOUET
Former National Secretary of the NYC
Rapporteur of Group C on housing
0 comments:
Post a Comment