Member of Audience, I wish to share my feeling inside. So naturally it is impossible to have a look outside.
In September 2006, I attended the first seats and this in my capacity as a member of the National Council of Youth. In fact, my meeting combining its comeback with this event.
Elected National Secretary NYC's three months later, President Jacques Dermagne seeks my participation in the 2nd Assizes. Aged 27, I am committed since my 19 years at the heart of participatory democracy. Context often related to politics, a source of small worries. I discovered
Council Economic, Social and Environmental of the Republic - where there is institutionalized participatory democracy - the ability to work calmly on political issues, with a capital P. The third meeting of the Constitution gives to those who have the honor to know her, the importance of the debate with height. The result
work of this Conference is a source of ideas for the general interest.
On a more personal level, I saw my background valued. I knew that my achievements / my experience were helpful in my commitment, of course. However, CESER I felt he could be recognized.
In fact, I started working at the age of 16 years and this make a PAC for sale in a supermarket, then I continued my studies with alternations to BTS.
While France has elected to require all backgrounds, both professional and social, sometimes I could see a downgrading of
my studies and even within the political context.
Moreover, the work of Focus on the employment theme, proving once again the importance of linking professional practice to theory.
I had the opportunity to hear people tell me it was more advisable to leave a great school, pretend to engage in society. And surprise of my career as student, in relation to a particular mandate that I could take. But others come to see me blow: "If all were young like you (...) "My answer is:" They are like me. "
should not in any stereotype, young people like all others, some have more opportunities to get involved, others not. The burden rests with the firm,''Policies to''give back the taste or civic.
The National Conference on Youth, held at the initiative of the Economic, Social and Environmental contribute to this goal. Such a possibility of expression is essential young people appreciate this type of action.
I can testify, Charente-Maritime (my department), I had the opportunity to promote ANJ 2008, the return was excellent.
Also, I thank the CESER, its President and all those who have spoken to the Assizes.
Happy reading to all Acts.
Eric Dohollou.
In September 2006, I attended the first seats and this in my capacity as a member of the National Council of Youth. In fact, my meeting combining its comeback with this event.
Elected National Secretary NYC's three months later, President Jacques Dermagne seeks my participation in the 2nd Assizes. Aged 27, I am committed since my 19 years at the heart of participatory democracy. Context often related to politics, a source of small worries. I discovered
Council Economic, Social and Environmental of the Republic - where there is institutionalized participatory democracy - the ability to work calmly on political issues, with a capital P. The third meeting of the Constitution gives to those who have the honor to know her, the importance of the debate with height. The result
work of this Conference is a source of ideas for the general interest.
On a more personal level, I saw my background valued. I knew that my achievements / my experience were helpful in my commitment, of course. However, CESER I felt he could be recognized.
In fact, I started working at the age of 16 years and this make a PAC for sale in a supermarket, then I continued my studies with alternations to BTS.
While France has elected to require all backgrounds, both professional and social, sometimes I could see a downgrading of
my studies and even within the political context.
Moreover, the work of Focus on the employment theme, proving once again the importance of linking professional practice to theory.
I had the opportunity to hear people tell me it was more advisable to leave a great school, pretend to engage in society. And surprise of my career as student, in relation to a particular mandate that I could take. But others come to see me blow: "If all were young like you (...) "My answer is:" They are like me. "
should not in any stereotype, young people like all others, some have more opportunities to get involved, others not. The burden rests with the firm,''Policies to''give back the taste or civic.
The National Conference on Youth, held at the initiative of the Economic, Social and Environmental contribute to this goal. Such a possibility of expression is essential young people appreciate this type of action.
I can testify, Charente-Maritime (my department), I had the opportunity to promote ANJ 2008, the return was excellent.
Also, I thank the CESER, its President and all those who have spoken to the Assizes.
Happy reading to all Acts.
Eric Dohollou.
Rapporteur on Housing, October 17.
0 comments:
Post a Comment