Monday, October 20, 2008

Ratchet And Clank Pieces To The Rino

Contribution of Mr. Gagnon




National Conference of Presidents of Youth Information Centres





Mr. President
These second sitting of the Youth Nation ales were a success and I again express our gratitude for your invitation to participate.
Beyond what the young people who spoke naturally and directly in plenary I want to make my contribution, as you have suggested, in the form of a written note.
I totally agree with the view that you put into perspective in your speech to "carry away" the work of the second conference.
Many of us think that the problems of youth and the resulting solutions concern the entire Nation, not just the State and the Government, but all local authorities, institutions and associations.
It is therefore important to know the EESC's work as widely as possible but also to extend or leverage in the region with CESR.
"Specifically the EESC can not hold it in developing its proposals to recommend that youth is a responsibility shared by all the territories? .
I repeat our interest and commitment to participate with you in your struggle for greater recognition of the values and expectations are that young. I

Please accept, Sir, the assurances of my highest consideration.

Emile GAGNON.
President of the National Conference of Speakers of
ICJ Secretary of the Union National Youth Information.
gagnon@wanadoo.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment